- Rules for Consumer Cooperatives Worldwide
- I. Name - II. Role
- III. Participation
- IV. Objectives
- V. Constitution - VI Members' Meeting
- VII. The Executive
- VIII. The Secretariat
- IX. Relationship between participating members and Secretariat
- X. Relationship with ICA sectoral organisations...- XI. The finances
- XII. Accounting Year - XIII. Quora - XIV Amendments
- XV. Dissolution
- All Pages
Page 7 of 11
VIII - The Secretariat
- The Secretariat shall be responsible to the Executive for the operational and administrative work of CCW, reporting upon the books of account, issuing reports, convening meetings and undertaking such other duties as the Executive may from time to time prescribe.
- CCW may delegate the secretariat activity to an independent consumer co-operative organisation, subject to an agreement between the Executive, the ICA and the concerned organisation, stating the terms and conditions of such delegation.